Search Marketing Specialist
Children’s Media Owner
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is a fantastic role for a passionate, commercially minded marketer across a portfolio of titles within the publishing industry. We are looking for someone with a strong SEO background and experience in paid search is beneficial although not essential. The candidate must have a desire to work across a variety of platforms and channels and integrate activity with the overall marketing strategy.
Key objectives of the role:
To drive subscription sales for several diverse product groups in children’s media, drive traffic to their websites, as well as a high profile but niche job board, and to coordinate and help execute all consumer marketing campaigns on budget, ensuring they are both targeted and integrated across all media
The successful candidate will be expected to run:
- SEO for all sites
- Paid Search: Keywords and GDN
- Retargeting through paid search
- Content marketing and native campaigns (through agents such as Taboola where required)
- CRO (to a lesser extent)
- Testing, (AB testing etc). Experience using testing suites such as VWO desirable but not essential
- To ensure messaging is consistent across all channels
- To push to achieve excellence and testing new ideas and initiatives in line with the overall company strategy.
- To provide regular reporting and analysis on all subscription marketing campaigns
- To support the Publisher and Marketing Director in the launch of new products into new markets
- To contribute to keeping the company at the forefront of subscriptions marketing with innovative best-practice marketing
You will need to be commercially driven with very high attention to detail, highly numerate with a good analytical mind, and possess solid copy writing and creative skills.
We are also looking for someone who is passionate about the products and the opportunity to grow and expand into new markets; a positive and upbeat self-starter who is fun, easy-going and resourceful.
If you are all of the above and looking for an opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them through to completion, with a professional and personal desire to succeed, we need to talk!