Contract or Perm
A new opportunity has arisen up to take ownership of the marketing for a portfolio of B2B publications as part of a new team at this leading B2B Media Owner in Surrey, on a permanent basis. The team has a renewed focus on growth and product development so it’s great time to join, and there are lots of exciting projects to get involved in over and above the below…
Reporting directly into the new Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will:
- Develop and execute creative marketing plans/campaigns for each brand in co-ordination with the head of marketing in order to achieve agreed targets.
- Deliver multi-channel marketing to include: email/social media/on & off-line creative/web links/reciprocal web links
- Develop a content marketing strategy – working with the Head of Marketing and Editorial teams to engage users and drive up attendance across the portfolios
- Implement marketing campaigns and support for events/conferences/awards/exhibitions – including managing contra deals
- Attend events across the 3 product portfolio – managing exhibition stands, liaising with delegates – in the UK and overseas
- Manage the annual ABC audits – working closely with all stakeholders: internal/bureau and the ABC to ensure timely submissions
- Use the full marketing mix to successfully promote events, lead generations campaigns and other various products.
- Build, manage and update event websites.
- Produce all event collateral (design and print).
- Work closely with sales teams and provide marketing support/guidance.
- Develop strategies for data acquisition, perform data analysis and help maintain the central database.
- Liaise with all suppliers including the circulation bureau, printers and designers as required
- Help develop routes to market to include digital marketing, social media activities, email, direct mail, SEM, telemarketing etc.
- Provide detailed analysis and reports across each portfolio, ensuring all revenue opportunities are maximised.
As the successful Marketing Manager you will have:
- Subscriptions, controlled circulation and events related experience ideally from a B2B Publishing environment
- Understanding and experience of using data, the ability to manipulate and manage data and strong demonstrable data acquisition skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
- Experience of managing substantial budgets
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to communicate and form working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent organisational skills, quick thinker, problem solver and able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience using CRM systems and all Microsoft Office packages.
- Sound judgement with the ability to interpret, analyse and disseminate complex, sensitive information.
- Resourceful and purposeful, with initiative, drive and a strong desire to deliver exceptional results.
- A team player both internally and externally.
- Willingness to come up with new and exciting ways to market various products.
If you are in the South London / Surrey area and looking for a varied and rewarding challenge in the world of B2B Publishing marketing this is a great option! The team welcome innovation and ideas, and it is small and personal enough that you can really make a difference and have fun whilst delivering great results! Please contact me asap: email@example.com, to find out more.