B2B Media Start-Up
Due to expansion we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic marketing executive to work across the growing portfolio of travel industry brands at this friendly young business, assist with the growth of online portals and websites, and make a real impact and difference to the business.
The person we are looking for will possess a broad range of skills across online marketing, subscription marketing, email marketing, social media, website and customer engagement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and broadcasting email campaigns and liaising with customers on third-party campaigns
- Liaising with our clients helping them to execute effective digital campaigns through us
- Production and management of weekly newsletters
- Creating and executing social media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social communities for the Real Response Media brands and its live events
- Working with the editorial and content teams to maximise impact of posts across all our platforms
- Growing our magazine subscriber base
- Growing our newsletter base
- Generating new customers to our database
- Developing partnership relationships with third parties to help grow awareness of our brands, sell subscriptions and increase newsletter sign-ups
- Reporting on digital and database marketing activity and performance
- Working with editorial and content teams to ensure that with maximise SEO on all website activity
- Working with and project managing our web developer
- Managing and reporting on paid online advertising campaigns
- Working with our internal single customer view database to develop engaging marketing plans and ensure that our magazines are sent to the correct people
- Working with key stakeholders in developing and improving digital products, and creating customer-engaging digital marketing campaigns
- Driving traffic to websites
- Creating online banner adverts
- Working with our events manager to help market our awards and live events portfolio
Experience and Skills required:
- A degree or relevant working experience in marketing, digital marketing, digital communications or media.
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing environment
- Previous experience of working with subscription-based products desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other relevant digital and social media reporting toolkits
- Technical knowledge of performance marketing metrics, online tracking, website feeds, HTML/CSS and CMS systems
- Experience of building HTML emails and working with an ESP. We use Adestra so knowledge of this system would be a bonus.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Excel
- Experience with InDesign and Photoshop would advantageous
- High level of numeracy
- Good level of literacy and ability to write copy
- Experience of working with customer marketing databases
- Experience of running social media campaigns
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join a growing travel publications company working in a fun, successful, fast paced industry and friendly team. A competitive salary and benefits are on offer.
Offices are based in Highbury & Islington.