Digital Marketing Manager
Independent Magazine Company
Award Winning Consumer Magazine Portfolio
Competitive salary, according to experience
Award-winning publisher seeks a Digital Marketing Manager to grow subscription acquisitions achieved from the online platforms for its portfolio of 17 luxury, special-interest magazine brands! Working in central London, this is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketer to deliver readership and revenue growth. Reporting to the Head of Circulation and working alongside the digital and marketing teams, the candidate will be responsible for delivering campaigns across email, website, paid search and social media channels.
Applicants with previous experience of marketing subscription based products via digital channels are preferred, and candidates should have a good understanding of the technologies required for the role, including but not limited to: email marketing software, WordPress CMS, PPC campaign management, CRM and Google Analytics tracking.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maximizing the use of all digital channels including email databases, websites and social media accounts to optimise sales of subscriptions.
- Manage Google Adwords campaigns to drive subscriber acquisition conversions.
- Develop data capture strategies to grow the email databases for each brand.
- Identify new e-commerce opportunities to drive revenue from online audiences.
- Test new digital routes to market and opportunities to increase consumer engagement across the portfolio.
- Through campaign analysis and reporting, develop robust digital marketing strategies and grow understanding of the impact of digital tools across the business.
- Work closely with the Head of Circulation and the Subscriptions Marketing Manager on a day to day basis.
- Previous experience of marketing subscription products digitally’ ideally in a media or publishing environment
- Successful track record in Google Adwords campaign management
- Fluency in Dotmailer or similar email service provider
- WordPress CMS
- Google Analytics tracking
- Social media marketing strategy and reporting
As the Successful Candidate:
This is new and exciting role, being brought about by a continues period of growth and development at this award winning independent publishing company. The successful applicant will be in the satisfying position of really pushing digital activity and marketing to the next level, and, in return for dedication and a lot of hard work, there is a play hard culture, a close team culture, and a raft of development opportunities on offer. To apply please contact Allison@leapuk.com ASAP!