Digital Consumer Media Company
We are looking for a Data Analyst with a passion for identifying, testing and developing great digital customer experiences to join the Subscriptions & Personalisations team at this employer of choice! If you’re a self-starter who loves rolling out and learning from testing programmes, analysing data from multiple sources and working with a cross-functional team to turn insights into real products, this is the job for you!
Reporting to the Product Director, with a dotted line into the Business Intelligence team, the Data Analyst will have reporting and analysis responsibilities, which will influence product development, content strategy and revenue strategy across multiple digital properties. Proven analytical capability, with curiosity and interest in analysing data, and ability to dig deep and go beyond the out of the box reporting. Being a good communicator capable of working effectively across the different teams is central to this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience within the registration and subscription funnels, and where appropriate, the opportunities for and customer experience around personalisation. This will also mean having a key role in projects to assess the best opportunities for new subscription, membership or personalised products.
- Work across multiple digital properties, including website, apps, Google AMP and social media channels.
- Understand the target customer and ensure we are optimising the online experience to meet and exceed their needs.
- Ability to query and combine large data sets
- Monitor analytics to give business insights in form of actionable points
- Ability to set up goals and other tools to measure KPIs and to help the constantly improvement of our products
- Generate and disseminate reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of performance trends via dashboards and alerting tools
- Lead on A/B and MV testing to support design and product development
- Use analytical tools to find patterns and behaviours that could be explored; feedback on gaps and pain points
- Advise on analytics implementation and make sure tracking is fit for purpose (analytics hygiene)
- Data visualisation
- Sourcing and curate 3rd party data
- Passion for digital products and emerging technologies
Essential for a role here:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ideally based on consumer-facing products
- Experience running testing programmes using Optimizely or similar product
- Ability to work with and combine multiple data sources to answer key business questions and make recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of database structures and relational databases
- Experience working with complex customer and business data
- Experience of managing stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills with the ability to explain complex analysis results and processes to non-technical audiences in a clear and positive manner
- Google Analytics and GTM experience
- MS SQL skills an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI or similar visualisation tool
- Experience with Faststats or comparable platform
- A background in CRM and Marketing analytics