Partnerships Manager – Digital Content
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is a fantastic new role, created to significantly increase the global distribution and monetisation of high quality digital edition content from this media owners market leading range of magazines
The Commercial Partnership Manager will take the lead in establishing a global partnership strategy for digital edition content in the B2B market. This will include identifying, securing and developing long term partnerships, creating and managing all campaign activities including design, implementation and reporting. In addition, they will act as an Account Manager for all partnerships and be responsible for contract renewals.
- Implement new partnerships, manage and grow existing relationships
- Develop an overall partnership strategy with the Publisher covering all market sectors and offerings
- Manage partner relationships including negotiation and renewal
- Develop data systems and use them to inform decisions such as the pricing strategy
- Identify and implement scalable business models for our partnerships
- Develop and own the suite of marketing sales materials
- Create, manage and grow an extensive, global database of potential partners
- Oversee the development of processes to evaluate partnership activity, and share learning across the department and communicate a strong understanding of the value of the activity to the business.
- Create campaign reports and regularly report results of campaigns/stats
- Liaise with Marketing and Development teams to ensure customer journey and tech development of corporate subscription journey is optimised and maximised.
- Act as main point of contact for all partners
- Work with editorial teams to create a range of content offerings
- Extensive commercial partnerships experience with accountability for meeting concrete strategic business targets
- An excellent negotiator who can secure deals and sustain long-term relationships
- Proven track record of identifying and securing new long term partnerships
- Account management and stewardship
- Excellent strategic and operational business awareness, with a deep understanding of the key drivers, levers, issues and constraints of digital businesses.
- Previous experience of working for a digital company
- Able to seek out new sources of information in order to analyse data
- An instinctive self-starter with the ability to get stuck in
- Proficient in software tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs.
- Excellent communication, networking and stakeholder management skills in addition to a strong entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude are essential to be successful in this role.
- Organized, entrepreneurial self-starter – you quickly identify what needs to get done, prioritize and focus on execution
- You are great at communication (both written and oral) and build strong relationships with external stakeholders
If you thrive in a fast-paced content based environment where the landscape is always various and changing, possess solid experience in marketing, including experience in account management and campaign planning this could be a great fit for you! This is an employer of choice that can offer significant career development opportunities, so please don’t hesitate in contacting me: Allison@leapuk.com